0.2/0.3/0.5mm 9cc Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush Kit Set for Art Craft Paint Hobby Model Body Nail Air Brush Spray Set
- Usage: Home DIY
- No-Load Speed: None
- Feed Type: Gravity
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.3mm
- Power Type: Manual
- Cup Volume: 9cc / 0.55cu in
- Type: Mini Spray Gun
- Model Number: Airbrush
- Application: Paint Spray Gun
- Certification: NONE
- Color: Orange + Black
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Sensor Type: Stabelized Electrochemical Gas Specific (CO)
- Detection Gas: Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Temperature Measurement: Ambient Temperature
This professional airbrush is precision dual-action gravity feed with a 0.2,0.3,0.5mm needle & nozzle and a quick coupler.
Perfect for artwork, commercial arts, body art, design painting, model painting, photo retouching, hobby and crafts, models and fine art such as car painting illustration, textile and t-shirt painting.
Pro dual-action gravity feed airbrush kit for hobby paint craft.
Multi-Purpose high performance airbrush from beginner to advanced.
Include 0.2(inside the airbrush), 0.3, 0.5mm needles & nozzles with a broad spray pattern from hairline to 2″ wide.
Airbrush for model making, cake decorations, draw the outline of camouflage, tattoos, nail art, etc.
Double action trigger design saves materials and durable.
Widely used by the general model enthusiasts.
Feed Type: Gravity Feed
Nozzle Dia: 0.2 & 0.3 & 0.5mm
Needle Dia: 0.2 & 0.3 & 0.5mm
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Fluid Cup Capacity: 9cc / 0.55cu in
Applications: Illustration, Fine Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, T-Shirts & Textiles, Nail Art & Cosmetics, Temporary Tattoos, Models & RC’s & Trains, Hobby’s & Crafts & Students, Cake Decorating
Airbrush Size: Approx. 16 * 2.8 * 9cm / 6.3 * 1.1 * 3.5in
Airbrush Weight: Approx. 111.6g / 3.9oz
Package Size: Approx. 20*10.6*4.4cm
Package Weight: Approx. 260g
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance tith the distance between a work surface and a airbrush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
3. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
1 * Dual-Action 0.2mm Airbrush
1 * 0.3mm Needle
1 * 0.5mm Needle
1 * 0.3mm Nozzle
1 * 0.5mm Nozzle
1 * Mini Wrench
1 * Quick Coupler
1 * Storage Case for Airbrush Kit
1 * Instruction Manual