10 Pairs/Lot Lash Lift Lotion Sachet 0.8g Per Bag Lash Perm And Setting Lotion 8-12 Minutes Lifting Eyelashes Eye Makeup Tools
- Number of Pieces: COMBO
- Size: 0.8g/bag
- Material: Water,Thioglycollic acid,Purified water
- Model Number: P-011
- Item Type: Eyelash Glue
- Item: step1(Perm lotion)&step2(Fixation)
- Package color: pink&blue
- Volume: 0.8g/bag
- Shape: Lotion
- Color: cream white
- odor: Low odor
- Lasting: 30-40 days
- Fixing time: 8-10 minutes for each lotion
- Shelf life: 2 years without opening
- package: 10 pairs sell together
Sachet Eyelash Perm Lotion, Eyelash Fixation Lotion . Small bag Lash lift Lotion 10 pairs/lot.
This link is 10 pairs : 10 pcs Step 1 “Perm lotion ” + 10 Pcs Step 2 “Fixation Lotion”, sell together!
Clean and Hygienic.No Harm to Skin!
Professional sterile sachet
Single-use sachets can save your money and prevent lotions from drying out. The lotion is always fresh for the clients.
1. Step 1 Perming agent: 10 pieces (white or Pink,Emulsion)
2. Step 2 Fixing agent: 10 pieces (white or Blue,Emulsion)
3. 0.8g per bag,10 pairs sale together
4. 1 pcs can be used in 1-3 times.
Easy-to-use (How to use the lash lift lotion)
1.The first perm agent is used to perm eyelashes / lift lashes. Making them naturally curled and beautiful in shape. Perming Time: 10-12 minutes (the time depends on the thickness of eyelash).
2.The second fixation agent is used to fix the curled eyelashes, keeping them curled for a long time. One time use, long lasting effect.Perming Time: 10-12 minutes (the time depends on the thickness of eyelash).
Keep Lash Curled Long-lasting for 8-10 weeks
Perming Time: 8-12 minutes (the time depends on the thickness of eyelash).Don’t Perm Lashes Much than that time,otherwise will burn your Lashes!
Lifting up lashes in perfect curl and longer shape. Creating an effect of bigger and more volume eyes. Then you don’t need to use eyelash curler every day!
1)Keep out of reach of children.
2)Wash eyes with water or saline solution if solution accidentally touches the eyes.
3)Read instructions fully before use.
4)Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
5)Consult a physician if an allergic reaction occurs.
Direction For Use:
1. Use the cleanser to remove the oil, dust, and makeup residue
2. Place under eye pads on the lower eyelids making sure all the bottom lashes are covered. This should separate the top and bottom lashes. Avoid the perm lotion touching the skin.
3. Select the appropriate size lash lift pads to match the length for your lashes. Tip: Small size, more curl
4. Apply the glue to the back of the lash lift pads, wait for 20 seconds, and then put them on your eyelids. As close to your lash line as possible.
5. Apply the glue to the front of the lash lift pads and then use a Y brush to lift the lashes from the root back onto the pads. The lashes should be aligned and not crossing each other.
Top Tip: No need to put too much glue, it needs to wait for 30-60 seconds then put the lashes on.